• Centers: color the things that start with letter C worksheet, popsicle stick cow craft, letter C tangrams, and color puzzles
• Whole group: Caterpillar pom-pom craft, the students will be putting pom poms on the letter C to create a caterpillar.
• Centers: dot letter C with paint dotters, crazy sounds (shake and listen), letter C books, and stacking cup war game
• Whole Group: The students will be creating a crab out of the letter c. (cutting & glue activity)
• Centers: trace letter C, cross color page, counting puzzle, and grouping counters
• Whole Group: I will be reading a story called My Kitten’s mitten to the students. We will talk about the author, illustrator as well as the characters in the story. After the reading the students will be doing a little craft that goes along with our story.
• Centers: carrot painting craft with yarn & paint, ABC soup magnet letters, puzzles that start with letter C, and tangrams letter C
Whole Group: I will be reading a book to the students called A house for Hermit Crab by Eric Carl
• Centers: Go over ABC flash cards/colors/shapes, ABC beads, tangrams, and drawing (using colored pencils & fun stencils)
• Whole Group: We will be doing letter C show and tell. Please have your child bring something from home that starts with the letter C.
9/28/20 NO SCHOOL-Inservice
* Reminder: Bring something that starts with the letter C on Friday!